Local Style Hotel
Yangshuo Tea Cozy
No 212 Xiatang Village, Baisha Town, Yangshuo, Guilin, China ( near to Yulong River bamboo rafting pier)
6 km Yangshuo Bus Station.
Yangshuo Tea Cozy Retreat was built in 2012. It is a local style wooden house in the countryside of Yangshuo, just near the pier for Yulong River bamboo rafting and also near to Xiatang parking lot. There is a small South China garden in front of the hotel. It is a small countryside boutique hotel with only 12 rooms, but all the rooms are carefully decorated. The rooms are in Chinese style with balcony. Open the window or go to the balcony, clients will find themselves just like in a landscape painting. It is the best choice for a slow and leisure Yangshuo trip. If you choose this hotel, it will bring you idyllic life for several days in Yangshuo.
What to do when you stay in this hotel?
1) Hike along the back road in the countryside
2) Ride a bicycle along Yulong River
3) Take a bamboo raft along the Yulong River downstream to Gongnong Bridge, ect
4) Reading at the balcony of your room with a coffee
5) Fishing at nearby stream
The hotel has its own pollution-free vegetable garden. All the vegetables used in the hotel restaurant are from their own garden. It has Chinese and Western restaurant to meet clients from all over the world.
Facilities & Services
General: Chinese Restaurant, Western Restaurant, Lobby bar, Free Parking
Activities: Tea Loung, Recreation Area
Services: Luggage Storage, Morning Call, Bicycle Rental Service, Car Rental
Internet: Wireless internet is available in public areas and rooms
Prices(per person in US$)
Dec, Jan, Feb
Mar, Jun, Jul, Aug, Nov
Apr, May, Sep, Oct
1. The prices quoted here are only valid from March, 2016 to Feburary, 2017.
2. All prices include Breakfast and government tax.
3. All quotation is in US dollar and based on the exchange rate between CNY and USD in effect at the time of publishing.It is subject to change.
4. The quotation on our website is also subject to change during some Chinese festivals, national holidays or events, when hotels may levy higher rates which will be advised on a case by case basis.
Book This Hotel >